Tuesday 24 November 2009

True Accounts of Spiritual Messages from the Other Side, Part 1 – by Australian Psychic Medium Vine



Today, rather than sharing higher spiritual channeled angelic messages, I’m going to share true accounts of clients loved ones guidance from the other side and refer to some of the special readings I’ve done to share their messages. Your spiritual family have a lot of wisdom about life and the life cycle. Here is one of their stories.

I was doing a spiritual mediumship phone reading for a client when I began to channel two males from the other side. Unbeknown to me my client had lost her husband and more recently her brother-in-law had died tragically.

I shared with her that two men were energetically presenting behind me and I described their spiritual appearance. I detailed the way they looked and the clothes they were spiritually showing me.

As I began to relay this information to my client she exclaimed, “That’s my partner and his brother”. She knew both of these departed souls. My client’s husband was desperately reaching out to her to give an important message from the other side.

He began to impress words towards me saying how sorry he was about leaving her and their children and I heard her gasps as he described how he had physically died. He pointed to his chest and I immediately felt a sharp pain across my chest, which indicated he had passed from a heart problem. He repeated the same message to me over and over again, that he didn’t want to die in that particular room. He then sent strong vibrational remote viewing impressions, which allowed me to go to the room he was clairvoyantly showing me. It was a small room with a single sized bed. I wasn’t able to understand the relevance of the message or how important this information was to my client.

I asked her if she could identify this message being passed from her husband in spirit.

Not only did she understand the significance of the message, she was also able to clarify why he didn’t want to die in that particular room.
My client’s husband had been painting their childrens bedroom when he suffered a massive heart attack. She called for an ambulance and tried desperately to resuscitate him, but he died in her arms before the paramedics were able to reach them.

She was expecting their second child and was left having to manage the grief of his passing and having to cope on her own.

She sobbed uncontrollably as he shared his regrets about working too much and not looking after himself and their well being.
His wife shared that he had been a workaholic and had pushed himself to the extreme when he was alive.

I knew his messages from the other side were helping her deal with the grief and I spiritually felt her aura releasing the dense energetic weight it had been carrying as he consoled her and bathed her in spiritual love. He was grateful to me as a medium for enabling him to channel his message to his wife, and I was flooded with love.

The prayers and thoughts she had been sending out to the Universe after his passing had been heard and his appearance had allowed her to move on with her life knowing he was on a higher spiritual plane, looking over her and their young children.

Please click - Spiritual Channeling Article, Part 2 continued….

No comments: