Saturday 28 November 2009

True Accounts of Spiritual Messages from the Other Side, Part 2 – by Australian Psychic Medium Vine



Continued from...


After my client’s departed husband had made spiritual contact with his wife and provided a lot of guidance about his passing, and my client was at peace knowing he was in good spiritual health and looking over her and their children, it was time for her brother-in-law to step forward. This was an amusing mediumship reading as both brothers although realising the importance of making contact with their family loved one, at the same time were playfully experimenting with their higher vibrational senses.

This was their first encounter with working with a medium and they were having fun. When it came to my client’s brother-in-law’s turn to begin to share information, they humorously jostled for position behind me. I shared this with my client so she could recognise the love and light that Spirit radiates when they begin to work on higher vibrational frequencies.

Once her husband had stepped back in spirit to allow his brother to take center stage I began to be shown remote-viewing impressions of his passing also. He spiritually impressed that he died tragically and then he showed me a bitumen road and a car. He was guiding that he had passed in a car accident and had died immediately at the scene. He stood behind me in a business suit and wore glasses, the exact way he had passed on that tragic day. After being shown visual impressions of the road and a car I began to clairsentiently feel the physical impact and pain on my ethereal body. I realised that the accident had been unexpected and there hadn't been any warning signs.

I asked my client if she could identify with the spiritual impressions I was clairvoyantly being shown and she confirmed this was accurate. Her brother-in-law had been driving on a freeway the day he was killed. Another car had veered off the freeway and slammed directly into his car. I was also told that two other people had died in the other car. The story was tragic as the driver of the car had deliberately run into my client’s brother-in-law’s car because his girlfriend wanted to end their relationship. This information was relayed to me by my client and as I listened to the story behind it I felt a great deal of sadness radiating from her brother-in-law. He showed me that he had left behind 2 boys and a loving wife and family and he wanted her to share with his wife and family that he had made contact and that he was looking over them in spirit.

I know my client was feeling emotionally drained, relieved and thankful that she had made contact with her spiritual family and I also appreciated how emotionally raw these issues were for her and her direct family. As her husband and brother-in-law in spirit said their spiritual goodbyes I knew this reading would make a difference to her life and her direct family members.

As a medium I am eternally grateful that spirit will respond to people’s cries for help and reach out to them from the spiritual realms to give them comfort as they grieve on the physical plane.


Next Article: Why Spirit reaches out to their families.

No comments: